- There is but one living and true God, all-knowing, perfect in all His attributes, one in essence, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is God’s written revelation to man, given to us by the Holy Spirit, constituting the plenary Word of God.
- God the Father, the first Person of the Trinity, sovereign in creation, providence and redemption, saves from sin all that come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- Jesus Christ, the second person of the Trinity, was virgin born, representing humanity and deity in indivisible oneness. His death was voluntary, vicarious, substitutionary, propitiatory, and redemptive. His resurrection makes our justification sure and guarantees a future resurrection life for all believers. He sits at the right hand of God, interceding for us.
- The Holy Spirit is coequal and consubstantial with the Father and Son. He convicts of sin, glorifies the Lord Jesus and transforms believers into the image of Christ. He indwells, sanctifies, instructs, administers spiritual gifts and empowers for service.
- Man is fallen from his created image of God, possessed of a sin corrupted nature, a sinner by choice.
- Salvation is wholly of God by grace on the basis of the redemption of Jesus Christ and His shed blood, and not by works. Salvation is offered to all who repent and receive Christ as Saviour.